BY JOINING YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The term ‘Snack Media, Inc.‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1725 Patton, Garland TX 75042. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of USA – United States of America
- LICENSE: Company owns and licenses all intellectual property and other rights, title, and interest in and to the Site or Service, and the materials accessible on the Site and Service, except as expressly provided for in the agreement. Without limitation, Company owns trademarks, copyrights and certain technology used in making the Site and Service available. You acquire only those rights, title or interest that is expressly conveyed. We grant you a limited revocable license to access and use the Site and our Service for its intended purposes, subject to your compliance with this Agreement. The license does not include the right to collect or use information contained on the Site or through the Service for purposes that Company prohibits or to compete with Company. If you use the Site or our Service in a manner that exceeds the scope of this license or breaches any relevant agreement, your license shall terminate immediately.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall be deemed to include all the information and materials that: (a) if in written format is marked as confidential, or (b) if disclosed verbally is noted as confidential at time of disclosure or (c) in the absence of either (a) or (b) is information which a reasonable party would deem to be non-public information and confidential.
Confidential information shall include with limitation: this Agreement; all information provided on or through the Site or Service; trade secrets, inventions, research methods, methods of compiling information, methods of creating our database, procedures, devices, machines, equipment, data processing programs, software, computer models, research projects, and other means used by us in the conduct of our business; product formulations, strategies and plans for future business, new business, product or other development, new and innovative product ideas, potential acquisitions or divestitures, and new marketing ideas; information with respect to costs, commissions, fees, profits, sales, markets, sales methods and financial information; mailing lists, the identity of our customers, potential customers, distributors, and suppliers and their names and contact information, the names and contact information of customer service representatives responsible for entering into contracts for our products or services, the amounts paid by customers, specific customer needs and requirements, and leads and referrals to prospective customers; and the structure, sequence, and organization of our database, together with source code and object code; and the identity of our employees, their respective salaries, bonuses, benefits, qualifications, abilities and contact information.
You acknowledge and agree that the nature of our confidential, proprietary, and trade secret information to which you have, and will continue to have, access to derives value from the fact that it is not generally known and used by others in the highly competitive, international industry in which Company competes. You further acknowledge and agree that, even in complete good faith, it would be impossible for your to work in a similar capacity for a competitor of ours without drawing upon and utilizing information gained pursuant to this Agreement.
You acknowledge that you are receiving such Confidential Information in confidence and will not publish, copy or disclose any Confidential Information without prior written consent from the Company. You further agree that you shall not attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile or try to ascertain the source code to our software or any other software supplied hereunder. You acknowledge that you will only use the Confidential Information to the extent necessary to promote your business, and that you will use best efforts to prevent unauthorized disclosure of the Confidential Information to any third party.
The obligation of confidentiality which: (a) was in the public domain when we granted access to you; (b) entered the public domain through no fault of you subsequent to receipt; (c) was in your possession free of any obligation of confidence at the time of disclosure by us; (d) was rightfully communicated by a third party to you free of any obligation of confidence subsequent to the time of the originating party’s communication thereof to you; (e) was developed by you independently of and without knowledge or reference to any Confidential Information; (f) is approved for release by written authorization from us; or (g) is required to be disclosed pursuant to any statute, law, rule or regulation of any governmental authority or pursuant to any order of any court of competent jurisdiction, but in any case, you will immediately notify us before disclosure and given a reasonable opportunity to obtain a protective order or other form of protection.
You agree not to alone or in association with others use Confidential or trade secret information to (a) solicit, or facilitate any organization with which you are associated in soliciting, any employee or customer of ours to alter its relationship with us; (b) solicit for employment, hire, or engage as an independent contractor, or facilitate any organization with which Company is associated in soliciting for employment, hire, or engagement as an independent contractor, any person who was employed by us at any time during the term of this Agreement (provided, that this clause (b) shall not apply to any individual whose employment with us was terminated for a period of one year or longer); or (c) solicit business from or perform services for any customer, supplier, licensee, or business relation of ours, induce or attempt to induce, any such entity to cease doing business with us; or in any way interfere with the relationship between any such entity and us.
You agree that you will not make any derogatory statements, either oral or written, or otherwise disparage us, our products, employees, services, work or employment, and will take all reasonable steps to prevent others from making derogatory or disparaging statements. You agree that it would be impossible, impractical, or extremely difficult to fix the actual damages suffered by reason of a breach of this paragraph, and accordingly hereby agree that Company may determine to recover five thousand dollars ($5,000) as amount of damages sustained by reason of each such breach, without prejudice to Company’s right to also seek injunctive or other equitable relief.
Other than as expressly provided for herein, in no event shall you be deemed by virtue hereof to have acquired any right or interest by license or otherwise, in or to the Confidential Information.
You agree that all originals and any copies of the Confidential Information remain the property of Company. You shall reproduce all copyright and other proprietary notices, if any, in the same form that they appear on all the materials provided by us, on all copies of the Confidential Information made by you. You agree to return all originals and copies of all Confidential Information in your possession or control to us at our request.
- ACCEPTABLE USES.
Prohibited Use – You may only use the Site and Service to promote your business, as expressly permitted by us. You may not cause harm to the Site or Service. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, you may not: (i) interfere with the Site or Service by using viruses, programs, or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware, or which attempts to assess the vulnerability of, or actually violates, any security feature; (ii) access any content or data not intended for you, or log into an account or server that you are not authorized to access; (iii) modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, compile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Site or our Service; (iv) use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Site or our Service, except in the operation or use of an Internet “search engine,” hit counters, or similar technology; (v) collect electronic mail addresses or other information from third parties by using the Site or our Service; (vi) impersonate another person or entity; (vii) engage in any activity that interferes with another user’s ability to use or enjoy the Site or our Service; (viii) assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this Agreement; (ix) co-brand the Site or our Service; (x) frame the Site or Service; or (xi) hyper-link to the Site or Service, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of Company.
Ordering Policies – If you purchase any of our products or services, you agree that your use of the product or service is limited by this Agreement as well.
Password Restricted Areas of the Site – Most areas of the Site are password restricted t registered users (“Password-Protected Areas”). If you have registered as an authorized user to gain access to these Password-Protected Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree to notify us if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including any fees that may be incurred under your password protected Account, whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to your password or the Site that is known to you.
Testimonials and Endorsements – All testimonials and endorsements must comply with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines. Claims about a product’s performance or quality must be based on actual experiences. You must disclose connections between yourself and an advertiser that is unclear or unexpected to a customer (for example, whether there is a financial arrangement, employment arrangement, or ownership interest). Disclaimers and disclosures must be clear and conspicuous when used and must be used properly as to comply with FTC guidelines.
Pricing and Availability – Statements about a product’s price and availability must be truthful and accurate. Product pricing must show a product’s actual price, must be clearly and conspicuously displayed, along with any material limitations (for example the cost of shipping or refund restrictions). Falsely suggesting that a product previously sold for a higher price is not permitted. False scarcity statements are not permitted (for example, stating that supplies are limited when there is no actual limit).
Miscellaneous Marketing Techniques – You must: (1) Accurately state the amount of effort required to succeed with a product or service; (2) Only state that a product or service has qualifying criteria when there are actual criteria that must be met; and (3) Only use third party trademarks and copyright protected materials with permission.
- FULL POWER AND AUTHORITY – You represent and warrant that: (1) you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform under this Agreement; (ii) execution and performance of this Agreement does not constitute a breach of, or conflict with, any other agreement or arrangement by which you are bound; (iii) the terms of this Agreement are legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable in accordance with these terms and conditions; (iv) all creative you use to promote Company, its Site or Service was created without any contribution of any kind from Company, including without limitation editorial control or approval, that any suggestions regarding content received from Company are made “as-is” and without any warranty; and that you have had all marketing materials you use reviewed by competent legal counsel and solely assume all responsibility for it.
- NO WARRANTIES. Company hereby disclaims all warranties. Company is making the site available “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the Site or Service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Company does not warrant that the Site or the Service will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Site or the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- LIMITED LIABILITY.
Company’s liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Company be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the foreseeable of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any other materials or services provided to you by Company. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of Breach of Contract, Tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- INCOME DISCLOSURE.
ANY CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS REFERRING TO EARNINGS OR INCOME CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN ANY SNACK MEDIA, INC. ARE NOT A GUARANTEE. EARNINGS OF EXISTING DISTRIBUTORS ARE NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENTATIVE OF THE INCOME, IF ANY, THAT A MEMBER CAN OR WILL EARN THROUGH HIS PARTICIPATION IN THE SNACK MEDIA, INC. COMPENSATION PLAN. NO ONE CAN BE GUARANTEED SUCCESS AS AN DOWNLINE SCHOOL or SNACK MEDIA, INC. MEMBER. ANY EARNINGS OR SUCCESS YOU ACHIEVE WILL VARY ACCORDING TO THE GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION, TIME, AND EFFORT APPLIED TO YOUR PARTICULAR BUSINESS, AND IS NOT GUARANTEED BY DOWNLINE SCHOOL OR SNACK MEDIA, INC! GLOBAL, ITS MANAGEMENT, STAFF, OR DISTRIBUTORS. SUCCESS WITH SNACK MEDIA, INC OCCURS ONLY FROM SUCCESSFUL SALES EFFORTS, WHICH REQUIRES HARD WORK, DILIGENCE, AND LEADERSHIP. NOT ALL DISTRIBUTORS MAKE MONEY. YOUR SUCCESS WILL DEPEND UPON HOW EFFECTIVELY YOU EXERCISE THESE QUALITIES.
INDIVIDUALS EARN INCOME THROUGH THE SALE OF PRODUCTS AND NOT SOLELY BY THE RECRUITMENT OF DISTRIBUTORS.
THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES AND THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY PRIOR SUCCESSES, OR PAST RESULTS, AS TO FINANCIAL OUTCOME EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE CAN BE USED AS AN INDICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL FUTURE SUCCESS OR RESULTS. FINANCIAL OUTCOMES EXPRESSED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS AVERAGE. ON AVERAGE, FEW INDIVIDUALS ACHIEVE A HIGH DEGREE OF SUCCESS.
FINANCIAL RESULTS ARE BASED ON MANY FACTORS. SNACK MEDIA, INC. and DOWNLINE SCHOOL HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING HOW WELL YOU WILL DO, AS WE DO NOT KNOW YOU, YOUR BACKGROUND, YOUR WORK ETHIC OR YOUR PRACTICES. THEREFORE WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR IMPLY THAT YOU WILL GET RICH OR THAT YOU WILL DO AS WELL AS OTHERS, OR MAKE ANY EARNINGS AT ALL.
ALL FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. MATERIALS IN THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995.
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS THAT IMPLY MEANING SUCH AS ANTICIPATE, ESTIMATE, EXPECT, PROJECT, INTEND, PLAN, BELIEVE, AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
OFFLINE AND INTERNET BUSINESS ACTIVITIES HAVE UNKNOWN RISKS INVOLVED, AND ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. MAKING DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OUR WEB SITE, SHOULD BE DONE ONLY WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU COULD EXPERIENCE LOSSES, OR PRODUCE NO FINANCIAL OUTCOME AT ALL.
USE CAUTION AND SEEK THE ADVICE OF QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS. CHECK WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT, LAWYER OR PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR, BEFORE ACTING ON THIS OR ANY INFORMATION. YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR DECISIONS RELATING TO ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Company has no control over, and no liability for any third party sites or materials. Company works with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with the Site. Because neither Company nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provide by such sites, and Company assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may hae access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Company makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third party content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, these Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of any and all third party content.
- Company, its managers, or members may receive an affiliate commission when you purchase some of the products or services that we recommend on our Site or Service. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that you have been informed of such payments, consent to payments of affiliate commission to, and that such payments are fair and reasonable.
- You may be entitled to receive a referral commission pursuant to Company’s current commission policy. You may also receive a commission if someone you refer purchases additional products or services. Company will only pay you a commission if: (1) we receive payment from the person you refer; (2) you account is active at the time we receive payment; and (3) you are indebted to Company for any amount. We reserve the right to offset your referral fee by any amount you owe us.
- TERMINATION Termination – You agree that, under certain circumstances, Company may suspend or terminate your use of the Site or Service, including without limitation, if Company believes, in our sole and absolute discretion, that you have breached a term of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that all suspensions and terminations shall be made in Company’s sole discretion and that Company shall not be liable to you or any other party for said suspension and termination.
- Survival – Upon termination, your license to use the Site or Service, and everything accessible by or through the Site or Service shall terminate and the remainder of this Agreement shall survive indefinitely unless and until we chose to terminate them.
- Effect of Termination – Upon termination of any part of this Agreement for any reason, we shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that your User Content is inaccessible and cease use of it; however, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) caching of, copies of, or references to the User Content may not be immediately removed or possible to remove; (b) such removed User Content may continue in backups (not available to others) for a relatively short period of time; and (c) due to re-blogging capabilities, such removed User Content may continue to be available (and stored on our servers) through the accounts of other Subscribers.
All notices required or permitted to be given under this Agreement will be in writing and delivered to the other party by any of the following methods: (i) U.S. Mail, (ii) overnight courier, or (iii) electronic mail. If you give notice to us, you must use the following address: Snack Media, Inc. 1725 Patton, Garland TX 75042. If Company provides notice to you, Company will use the contact information provide by you to us. All notices will be deemed received as follows: (i) if delivery by U.S. mail, seven (7) business days after dispatch, (ii) if by overnight courier, on the date receipt is confirmed by such courier service, or (iii) if by electronic mail, 24 hours after the message was sent, if no “system error” or other notice of non-delivery is generated. If applicable law requires that a given communication be “in writing,” you agree that email communication will satisfy this requirement.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Company, its managers, members, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives harmless from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, liabilities, damages, judgments, settlements, fines, penalties, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees and related costs, which (1) arise solely or in part from your act(s) or omission(s); or (2) arise from or are related to a breach you have any express warranty contained herein.
- If an action is brought against Company in respect to any allegation for which indemnity may be sought, Company will promptly notify you of any such claim of which it becomes aware and will: (1) provide reasonable cooperation to you and Company’s expense in connection with the defense or settlement of any such claim; and (2) be entitled to participate at its own expense in the defense of any such claim.
- Company agrees that you will have sole and exclusive control over the defense and settlement of any such third party claim. However, you agree not to acquiesce to any judgment or enter into any settlement that adversely affects Company’s rights or interests without the prior written consent of Company.
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Pinellas County, Florida USA in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site or Service. In the event of a dispute between an Affiliate and Snack Media, Inc. arising from or relating to the Agreement, or the rights and obligations of either party, the parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute through confidential, nonbinding mediation as more fully described in the Policies and Procedures. Snack Media, Inc. shall not be obligated to engage in mediation as a prerequisite to disciplinary action against an Affiliate. If the parties are unsuccessful in resolving their dispute through mediation, the dispute shall be settled totally and finally by arbitration as more fully described in the Policies and Procedures.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an action before the courts seeking a restraining order, temporary or permanent injunction, or other equitable relief to protect its intellectual property rights, including but not limited to customer and/or Affiliate lists as well as other trade secrets, trademarks, trade names, patents, and copyrights. The parties may also seek judicial enforcement of an arbitration award. In all actions before the courts, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, or state court residing in Pinellas County, State of Florida.
- Louisiana Residents: Notwithstanding the foregoing, Louisiana residents may bring an action against the Company with jurisdiction and venue as provided by Louisiana law.
- Montana Residents: I am entitled to cancel this Agreement at any time and for any reason with written notice to the Company. This business model does not provide for the sale of products or sales aids into the inventory of an independent Affiliate for resale. The Company recognizes that some buy-back laws extend to fees and other consideration paid, and to the extent that such laws are applicable, the Company will honor the buyback laws of Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming. Additionally, Montana Affiliates who cancel within 15 days are entitled to a 100% refund of any consideration given to participate.
If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, (a) revise these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify the Site or the Service, and (c) discontinue the Site or Service at any time. Company shall post any revision to these Terms and Conditions to the Site, and the revision shall be effective immediately upon such positing. In the event of substantive changes to this Agreement, the new terms will be posted to the Site and you may also be notified by email. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is not to use the Site and Service and to request an immediate termination of your membership. Your express consent or continued use of the Site or our Service following positing of a change notice or new Agreement on the Site will constitute binding acceptance of the changes.
This Agreement will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns. This Agreement will not be assignable or transferable by you without Company’s prior written consent. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties regarding its subject matter, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between the parties regarding its subject matter. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You and We are independent contractors, and no agency partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Thus, I agree that I am an independent contractor, and not an employee, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of Snack Media, Inc.. I agree that I will be solely responsible for paying all expenses incurred by myself, including but not limited to travel, food, lodging, secretarial, office, long distance telephone and other expenses. I am not authorized to or will not incur any debts, expense, obligation or open any checking account on behalf of, for or in the name Snack Media, Inc. I UNDERSTAND THAT I SHALL NOT BE TREATED AS AN EMPLOYEE OF SNACK MEDIA, INC FOR FEDERAL OR STATE TAX PURPOSES. Snack Media, Inc. is not responsible for withholding, and shall not withhold or deduct from any commissions that I earn, if any, FICA, or taxes of any kind.